Saturday, October 11, 2008

Reflections of Christ

Sorry I've been a terrible blogger. It's amazing seeing the lack of down time I have lately.

I've been spending the majority of my time working on the Reflections of Christ project. It's my job to get the press to help get the word out about this amazing photography exhibit. So far we've been getting great results. Check out this story that ran up in Idaho:

The exhibit was in Salt Lake last week, and I had two television stations and a few newspaper articles that reported on the exhibit.

And for all of you on Facebook, head over there and become a fan of the project.

5 comments:

amelia said...

Looks like you are having fun at the new job!

Batman Forever said...

I'm a fan

Andreas V said...

Yeah, cool book! Sounds like your job is a lot of fun.

Meredith said...

I went to the fireside in Boise exhibiting Reflections of Christ. It. was. AMAZING. I loved it. And of course, shed some tears. How cool you had the opportunity to promote this!!

mom said...

It is amazing how much press and tv time you have gotten. You are doing such a great job for this book. It looks beautiful, I certainly want one on my coffee table!!