Thursday, September 25, 2008

top 10

Top 10 reasons I like my new job:

1. the view (my desk is by a big window with a great view of Abravenel Hall. Too bad it will go away as soon as the church build's a condo tower)

2. working 9 to 5

3. not working on holidays

4. getting the whole week off between Christmas and New Year's (are we seeing a trend here?)

5. watching "The Office" in the conference room once a week during lunch

6. friendly co-workers who immediately welcomed me on the team (one even went to the temple with me after work)

7. positive reinforcement (the marketing director is constantly giving praise, and consistently plans lunches and things to incentivize the staff to work hard)

8. Diet Coke (the marketing director reminds me to bring a Diet Coke to some of the long, boring staff meetings)

9. free books

10. working for "the Dew."

4 comments:

Andreas V said...

Awesome! I've been thinking about you all week long and wondering how you've been doing. Sounds like it's going to be great for you. Yea!!!!!

L and T said...

Just today I was wondering how are liking your new job. Love the nick-name, "the dew"

Lisa/Scott said...

GOTTA make time to watch "The Office"

Matt said...

1. i think you should send out subliminal messages by drinking diet mt. dew.

2. are they hiring?

3. no, seriously.