Sunday, August 30, 2009

raindrops on roses

These are a few of my favorite things, and I was lucky enough to have them all on my birthday:

- waking up without an alarm clock
- fresh raspberries from lovely roomies for breakfast
- jokes in ward council
- night games at the nook
- Bishop Hale
- girl talk with Marf
- funny notes in sacrament
- hammocks
- lasagna
- mile-high mud pie
- cherries
- twinkle lights
- the grandma house
- emilia delmar
- girl talk
- new friends
- old friends
- bad blind date stories
- homemade ice cream
- the Batman kids serenading me
- phone calls
- text messages
- FB wall posts
- T-HO
- apple beer
- diet coke

Who could ask for anything more? Thanks to everyone for making 28 a great day.

2 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

Yay, August 30th birthdays!!! I'm glad you had a great one, Leigh. :) At first I was sad to have a Sunday birthday, but it was actually pretty awesome! I guess having an awesome ward makes a difference - it sounds like you had the same experience. Another year older and wiser. Hooray!

emi. said...

woot woot!