Friday, March 21, 2008

finally...

I'm not sleeping in front of the television anymore. Thank goodness. My room is all painted, and I set everything up. I'm slowly hanging things up on the walls, and it's starting to feel like home.



The move has not been exactly smooth. We still can't figure out how to work the dishwasher (it's one of those you roll over to the kitchen sink, connect, then wash. We can't get it to connect without having it pop off when the water pressure goes bezerk). Then, my bathroom floor all of a sudden was sopping wet. Yes, it's a carpeted bathroom. I figured maybe some bathwater spilled. So I took a blowdryer to the floor and thought I fixed it. The next day the water was back. Finally, the maintenance guy came over and said the washer was leaking. Funny, because we had him come over a while ago to fix that. Guess he didn't properly! Now I've got carpet fans running all day in the basement trying to get rid of the water. I don't know exactly how to get rid of that nasty smell though.

Oy vey.

6 comments:

Andreas V said...

Cute room!

Batman Forever said...

Sucks to be you, but I like your room. Cute!

WendyL said...

I like the new room but we need to talk about a new bedside table that doesn't consist of plastic and sliding drawers! LOL And although you suck at being "GREEN," I'm thinking the space needs some sort of plant that is alive!

Those are my recommendations, and I'm only sayin' cuz you say I never post.
WAM.

Lisa/Scott said...

We had a leak like that in my old apartment, and febreeze did a great job with the smell issue...we did have to apply it several times though.

Brandon and Becca said...

Good luck with the stink. You could probably google it and get some suggestions (that's what we did for milk in the car). Your room is way cute though.

amelia said...

Well at least your bedroom is cute!