Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two rooms down ...

... three bedrooms, two hallways, two bathrooms and a kitchen to go. Man, when I put it that way I feel like we'll never finish painting. Here's a pic of the living room. We are considering painting one wall a color to match my couch pillows, and we need some window coverings, but other than that I think it looks great. The color totally brightened up the room.



Thanks for all your tips on kitchen options. I think we're leaning toward an orange.
Go big or go home, right?

6 comments:

Batman Forever said...

That looks really good. I'm glad you are leaning towards an orange. I'm a fan. By the way, bring your swimsuit when you come. I have plans.

Brandon and Becca said...

That looks good. You have such nice living room furniture. So fancy you are.

Paula-Adam said...

that room looks AWESOME! K, when you guys are done with your house come to mine....

Andreas V said...

Yeah, looking good. You have nicer furniture than we do. Who owns that? Do you?

Leigh said...

amos -- it's my furniture. The coffee table is from Sam's Club. And the other couch and chair have some sort of scratch or tear or something so I got a good deal on em.

amelia said...

Ooo...you could paint the wall above the fireplace the red in those pillows!