Monday, July 13, 2009

BMWs, iPhone's and air conditioning

So I think I have THE worst luck in the world.

I went to go visiting teaching tonight with J. She's driving her fancy BMW. My phone falls out of my lap and onto the floor. I'm reaching all around trying to find it, and am having no luck.

Finally, when we get to the house, I really start searching. I move the seat forward. Nothing. I move it back. Nothing. I lift up the floor mats, and you guessed it, still nothing.

J keeps calling my phone, and it sounds like its right underneath my hand. I can feel it vibrate. I can hear it's coo. But I CAN'T SEE IT!

As luck would have it, there are two tiny vents underneath J's seat. And me, being the lucky person I am, my phone decides to slip in there. It is now comfortably sitting in J's A/C vents. I have no idea how to get it out. I'm nervous its lost forever. And that was an expensive phone. I think the Lord is trying to tell me not to have an iPhone.

That's what I get for trying to do my visiting teaching.

Oy.

So e-mail me or call me at my office if you need me.

0 comments: