Monday, July 13, 2009

rescue...

How would you rescue an iPhone trapped in the A/C vent of a car (more specific -- trapped in the floor A/C vent, so when you sit in the front seat and the phone rings, your feet vibrate)?

You could be like us, and shove a hanger with tape up the vent and wiggle it around. Alas, that didn't work.

Or you could be like J's friend, and park on a really really steep hill, and then call the phone over and over again, so the vibration slowly makes the phone fall down back out of the vent (I just can't believe I didn't come up with that idea myself).

Or, you could be like us and drive to the BMW dealer and plead for the iPhone's rescue. Don't hate ... it worked!

My phone will be back in my hand tonight at FHE (Guess I better go).

And if any big wigs at BMW are reading this, you really should put some sort of cover over the vent to block mishaps like this from happening again.

0 comments: