Wednesday, May 14, 2008

tagged

This is me. Yes, all you could ever know in a tiny little blog post. Enjoy.

20 years ago I...
1. was just a few months shy of baptism
2. lived in Portland and spent every day shooting hoops on the street
3. just started playing sports -- YMCA volleyball and basketball and Reynolds softball

10 Years ago I...
1. was driving around in my new, old Volkswagen GTI, Felipe (where have you taken us to, Felipe)
2. was about to finish my junior year of high school
3. was dead set on going to BYU (but unfortunately didn't get in a year later, so I went to UVSC instead)

5 Years ago I...
1. graduated from BYU.
2. started working for the Deseret News
3. was still living in Provo

3 Years ago I...
1. lived in Salt Lake in a cute house in Sugarhouse
2. went to the Middle East and embedded with the troops on an assignment for the paper.
3. started covering politics for the newspaper

1 year ago I...
1. was still living in the same house, in an awesome ward
2. traveled a lot (like other years) including an awesome trip to New York
3. sold my beloved Jeep Grand Cherokee and bought a Nissan Altima

So far this year I have...
1. gone to both Disney World and Disneyland in a two-week span
2. started a new state politics assignment at the paper
3. then stopped covering the state because of staffing shortages

Yesterday I...
1. painted all nights at my friend's townhouse
2. cheered for David Archuleta
3. spent the morning at the golf course, on assignment! Can't beat that.

Today I...
1. overslept.
2. ate a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerio's
3. plan on packing for my trip to D.C. tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will...
1. sleep in
2. take the day off
3. fly to Washington D.C.

In the next year, I plan on...
1. traveling
2. enjoying work
3. meeting my personal goals


6 comments:

Batman Forever said...

What a charmed life you live.

amelia said...

You are going on ANOTHER vacation!?

I hate you.

(But you know I love you.)

Andreas V said...

You should come visit me!

Brandon and Becca said...

Weren't you a year short of baptism? I'm pretty sure we are 27 this year...

Lisa/Scott said...

I'm still jealous of all your traveling. That's one of my passions, is to travel. I haven't been able to do much of that lately for obvious reasons. I'd have been in Cali this past weekend and then headed to the East coast in a couple of weeks except for the tiny fact that I could give birth at any time.

Batman Forever said...

When are you going to post about DC?