Sunday, November 23, 2008

the life of Miss M

I know I'm a little late, but there are still 25 precious minutes left in the talented Miss M's birthday. Miss M is a new, old friend. We've known of each other for years, but just barely really got to know each other. We're stupid for ignoring each other all these years, I know.

She's witty, kind, understanding and above all a great friend willing to help me out no matter the problem.

She even DVRs The Office for me and allows her roomies to use fancy dishware to make a bowl of green jello with office supplies trapped in it. Now how cool is that?


Happy birthday, Miss M. I love you!

3 comments:

M said...

You're the best! Thank you for such a great bday. Where the heck did you get this picture?! I'm laughing at the sight of it.

Leigh said...

I actually took a picture. It's just been hiding here in obscurity on my computer. Now the world can see the green jello!

amelia said...

HAHAHA, you have a friend that did this?! AWESOME.