Thursday, August 28, 2008

sin city

I'm still recovering from my weekend in Vegas with Betsy and Weez. All that driving knocked me out.

We spent a lot of time in the lazy river, floating around on a tube getting a tan. The rest was spent eating, showing Betsy the strip (she's never been there) and seeing Mamma Mia. So much fun!

I'm thinking this should become a new cousin tradition. Anyone else in?

I have an eventful few days coming up. Tonight my friends are throwing me a birthday party, and tomorrow night I'm headed to Lake Havasu to spend my birthday/Labor Day Weekend with Arron.

2 comments:

L and T said...

Leigh
I had such a fun time, thanks for hosting and driving and be the responsible bread-starved cousin.

Lisa/Scott said...

I haven't been to Vegas forever. Looking at these pics makes me want to go back.