Wednesday, September 17, 2008

missile blunt palin

Flash back to 1981 -- the year I was born. But instead of having the amazing mother named Gayle, let's imagine Sarah Palin is my mother.

Apparently she never would have named me Leigh. Instead, she'd pick Missile Blunt Palin.

Oh yeah, little Missle Blunt. No joke, she named her kids Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow and Piper. Yeah, not sure where those names came from. I feel the worst for her son, Trig. I hated Trig. Worst class ever. All those proofs. Ew.

So, do you ever wonder what your name would be if Sarah Palin was your mother? Click here.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. mine would be...Scat Dubya Palin

Andreas V said...

Ooh, mine's Claw Washout Palin. Good thing I had John and Gayle instead.

Batman Forever said...

WMD Cessna Palin. I would love to run around with the name WMD!!! I'm so dangerous.