Tuesday, June 24, 2008

reality tv

You'd think my life was really lame by my lack of blog posts lately. But it's not. I just haven't taken the time to write about the little things that make my life awesome.

So to make up for it, here's a glimpse of something seemingly boring that makes my life awesome: reality television.

First I spent two hours watching the Bachelorette with Kate (ah, a heartbreaking episode. She cut Graham, the one guy she is totally hot for, because he seriously is emotionally unavailable, but kept the guy I'm pulling for -- a fellow Northwesterner named Jason).



Then I stopped by my adorable friend Marianne's house for a visit, and we ended up watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 (this was my first experience with the show and LOVED it).

Then we ended my reality TV night watching Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search for Elle Woods. It's really sad how hooked I am on this show. The actresses really aren't great. I can't see any of them commanding a Broadway stage. But I feel like I'm watching in on something I shouldn't have access to. I get to see casting directors rip on actresses. Awesome! I'm pulling for my Utah girl, Rhiannon, with Lauren and Autumn close behind (although Autumn totally disappointed me this week).



I swear I do stuff other than watch television.

2 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

It's good to hear I'm not the only Jon and Kate Plus 8 fan. I love that show!

dancingtexancowgirl said...

My favorite thing about you is that you always say the whole word for TV - TELEVISON. I have told you this before, but I just love it!