Monday, June 16, 2008

wildcats everywhere

I'm not going to lie. I drove by East High several times and even turned around at one point to catch a glimpse of the crew filming High School Musical 3. It was magical. Betsy can vouch for me. I called her while I drove by and gave details of everything I saw. Pretty sweet.

Now, HSM fans, here are some major spoilers. At the end of the Wildcats' senior year, those crazy cats will graduate!

Crazy huh? Those amazing scriptwriters really threw me for a loop there. Graduation filming went on for a few days. The East High football stadium was full of parents and kids dressed in red and white caps and gowns. They even decorated the stands. Pretty sweet.

Then the scriptwriters went all crazy and, judging by the next picture, found a way for the Wildcats to win state AGAIN! That's back-to-back state champions. Go Wildcats.


Sadly, even with all my stalker techniques, I didn't see any stars of the film. I was really hoping to see Zac Efron. I know a guy who says he saw Ashley Tisdale the other day. So jealous.

6 comments:

Andreas V said...

Dude that's so awesome you get the inside scoop!

Batman Forever said...

I don't know if I can watch the movie now that you spoiled the ending for me. Shucks!

amelia said...

You heard Tiff's bud saw Zac and Vanessa at PF Changs?

Leigh said...

no! so jealous.

Em said...

Two of my nieces have been doing "extras" work on the film. I've seen the whole "clan" when picking them up from the set!

My one niece did a scene with Zack and then called me that night to say "he's really short. I mean, he's hot, but seriously he was too comfortable with the make-up."

Unknown said...

yes...actually she works at PF Changs and she served them....and just saying that makes me feel like a teeny-bopper stalker...I need a shower and frankly Leigh, you and Amelia need anti-teeny bopper counseling...and no Doug, that is not an old man phrase..