Tuesday, June 3, 2008

summer lovin'

Man I thought the summer would be lame after all my spring trips, but it's shaping up to be a good one.

My family just can't get enough of me, and will be in town throughout the summer. Mom is coming in June and July to do the flowers at different weddings. Then my sister, Amy, and her husband, Andreas, will road trip to Utah with my mom in August to visit. I haven't seen her in, like, three years I think. Way too long.

Then, August 22-24, Betsy is coming to town to hang out with me for the weekend and we are trekking down to Vegas for a fun girls' weekend.

Oh and I'm going home July 4 for the traditional family bash. It's rough, I know.

Now I'm just trying to find time to slip in a trip to visit my best friend for a weekend at her folks' home at Lake Havasu, Arizona. I'm thinking Labor Day weekend, to celebrate my birthday.

This summer's gonna be great.

UPDATE: Change of plans. My sister, Amy, and friends will not be traveling to Utah to visit me. Instead, they are going to cousin Jeff's wedding. In order to get a little sister bonding time, I'm flying home to see her. Good times.

7 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

It is really starting to sound like you never work. Sounds like a fun summer though.

Leigh said...

I'm not taking any time off for most of those things (maybe a day for labor day), and I'm taking a day in addition to the holiday for the 4th). Pretty good, huh?

Lisa/Scott said...

We still need to get together this summer! Natalie should be in town until the end of July. We need a reunion!

Batman Forever said...

Spoiled brat!

Andreas V said...

Have you heard about Jeff's wedding? He's getting married in Sacramento on Aug. 16th. It looks like we'll be going to that instead of a trip to Utah. Can you go?

Has it really been three years? I was there last summer. Did you not come? It's all a blur!

Cichelli said...

And our girl's night out sometime next week, correct?

L and T said...

call me if you stop in st george on your way to vegas baby!