Saturday, January 12, 2008

bend and snap

The physical therapist has me doing all kinds of crazy stretches twice a day.

- the cane wave (I'm ever so industrious and use the pole from my Swiffer)


- the walk the line: I have to stare at a wall and let my fingers inch up the wall as far as my little shoulder will let them go. Needless to say, they don't go far.


-the rub-a-dub-dub: I'm supposed to take that towel and pull my bad arm a bit to get a stretch. But I'm too weak for this one, so told me to just try to get my arm behind my back and up an inch or so for now. Oy.


- the tap dance


- the I'm not creative enough to come up with a title for this one: this one is the hardest for me. I can lift my arm just about 5 inches, and I'm supposed to do three sets of 15 on this one. It SUCKS!

4 comments:

amelia said...

PLEASE DO THESE...WITH A CANE!!! You could put on a little show!

Batman Forever said...

You need to do these in succession. Then pick a song. How about, Do The Ditty. That would be one hot dance.

Brandon and Becca said...

I think you should videotape yourself doing these and post that. They look very entertaining. I like Betsy's idea of putting it to music.

Cichelli said...

this is MY work out routine. You do it for physical therapy?