Monday, January 28, 2008

happy birthday amos


Happy birthday Amos!


This month is such a special one, it's birthday time for you!



I'd really like to celebrate your happy day with you (but you freakin' live in Denmark)



Zip-a-dee-ay and heigh-dee-ho, here's something we can do (heck ya, Disneyworld, BABY)



We'll sing a song that we all know, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

For all of you who don't know, Amy is my big sister (ten years older to be exact). She lives far far away and I don't see her often enough. So in my cheap way, so I can avoid international dialing fees, I'm blogging my birthday message!



In addition to many other life lessons, Amy taught me that life truly is a beach.

Happy birthday Amy, I love you!


1 comments:

Andreas V said...

Thank you Leigh! That's so nice of you! Isn't that hilarious about that life's a beach t-shirt. I didn't know what it meant then. Why didn't mom and dad say anything?