Wednesday, January 23, 2008

rehab



Apparently, I'm in rehab, folks.

My fine superiors at work announced to the upper-level staff that I couldn't write a story today because I was at rehab. One even tried to make a lame Amy Winehouse joke (they tried to make Leigh go to rehab, and she said no, no, no).

Just call me the next train wreck.

In reality, I'm just in physical therapy. And can I tell you how fun that was today. Today was probably the worst pain I've felt so far in those torture sessions. However, I have graduated to resistance bands. I'm sorry, but I won't be making a new workout video, though.

4 comments:

Batman Forever said...

You need the beehive and make a new video!!!

Cichelli said...

I was Amy Winehouse for Halloween. I based my look off that Rolling Stone cover. If you want the costume, let me know.

Lisa/Scott said...

Oh yes yes, the big fake hair, the lack of teeth, the emancipated tattooed body and that "I don't shower" look...it's really easy to confuse the two of you. lol
Sorry about the pain. I said it before and I'll say it again. I hate physical therapy.

amelia said...

I had money on it that your next post would be about Heath Ledger...and you disappoint me with an Amy Winehouse post?! LEIGH, I WANT THAT HEATH LEDGER MEMORIAL POST STAT!