Sunday, April 6, 2008

family feud



We played a rousing game of Family Feud with the Warnings last night. Everyone is in town for general conference (including my parents) and it was fun to all get together at my new place for a family game night.

The kids teamed up to take on the parents. One question asked us to name five boats without motors.

We had all the basics. Canoe, kayak, row boat, paddle boat. Then we took a twist and put gravy boat. I thought Bryce was pretty smart on that one. We thought we were going to sweep the board.



Then we find out the number one answer is one we didn't even think of: sailboat. Yeah we all felt like idiots.

Never fear, however. The young team (black, black, black) creamed the old folks in a grudge match. We won two out of the three games. Take that!



I highly recommend the Family Feud DVD game. A good time was had by all.

6 comments:

Batman Forever said...

I want to play family feud! Looks like a fun time.

Andreas V said...

Yeah, looks like a lot of fun. Wish I was there!

Camille said...

What a fun time! We kicked their butts!

Brandon and Becca said...

We need that game for the next family gathering. Also, gravy boat sounded like a great answer.

Lisa/Scott said...

I love playing games with the family! Our thing with Scott's family is Sceneit.

amelia said...

Fun! I want this game! I love Family Feud!