Thursday, February 7, 2008

the abc's

I got tagged. Enjoy useless information about me:

A: Attached or single: single... gosh don't rub it in

B: Best Friend: Betsy and Arron

C: Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cream Pie takes the cake, although I do like to indulge in a little cherry pie every now and then.

D: Day of Choice: Sunday. I never have to work and typically hang out with friends at night with good food and great card games.

E: Essential Item: my Mac. Sadly I'm on it all day, even after work.

F: Favorite Color: Red. I know, I'm a Cougar, but red is just so cute. I'm also a huge fan of green.

G: Gummi Bears or Worms: bears. Better yet, CHOCOLATE covered cinnamon bears. They are heaven.

H: Hometown: Portland

I: Indulgence(s): a hot bath with a good book, Pee Wee's playhouse, Apple Beer and cookies.

J: January or July: July. I hate shoveling inches of snow off my driveway every day in January. On the flip side, I love driving with my windows down in sunny July.

K: Kids: seriously? I'll claim dad as my kid. And probably Betsy and Andrew too.

L: Life is incomplete without: the fam

M: Marriage Date: keep rubbing it in. Eventually, I hope.

N: Number of Siblings: 3 ... two sisters and a brother

O: Oranges or Apples: oranges, especially the little baby ones. So cute. I just hate peeling them.

P: Phobias or Fears: I'm afraid of bad guys breaking into my house. If I'm in the house alone, I notice every little sound.

Q: Quote(s): “It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.” Jerry Seinfeld

R: Reason To Smile: the writer's strike is almost over, and the Office and Grey's will FINALLY be back on TV.

S: Season: Summer. I typically take a lot of trips and love the sun.

T: Tag Six: I kindly refuse to tag, since most people I know have already been tagged

U: Unknown Fact About Me: Like Betsy, I'm pretty much an open book so I don't know what to say here. Oh I used to lie to everyone growing up and said that a shark bit me while surfing in California. That's how I explained the big ugly scar on my right leg. In high school I finally fessed up and said that really I slammed into a sliding glass door.

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I oppress animals. And like it.

W: Worst Habit: biting my nails

X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I think ultra-sounds might be cool, but since I've never had one and I've had tons of X-rays, I go for X RAY! Better yet, can I pick MRI?

Y: Your Favorite Food: Mexican

Z: Zodiac: Virgo

0 comments: