Sunday, February 24, 2008

ashes to ashes

It's been yet another busy weekend on my social calendar. On Friday, Cap hosted a great party for just the girls. We had a great group together, and we did pretty much every girly thing you could do.



First, we ate, because really, that's what we do best. Then we burned the ashes of our old lovers and told stories. It was very cleansing for a lot of the girls. Definitely something I've never done before, but it was fun.



(And no I will not tell you the names I burned in that little ashes of old lovers jar)

Then, we all watched our favorite love/romantic scenes from movies. I put together a DVD of my favorites. Here's a pic of the menu:



I was a little skeptical about the party at first, but ended up a believer. All girls should do this!

Stay tuned tomorrow for news on my adventures Saturday night. Think Leigh in CABARET!

4 comments:

Andreas V said...

Looks like it was a good time! Pretty funny idea!

Batman Forever said...

I want to know who you burnt?

Lisa/Scott said...

lol. You look like you had a great time. I used to have a "retirement box" that I would keep pictures, letters, and keepsakes from old boyfriends that I burned with my husband when we were engaged.

amelia said...

WHAT - you're going to tease us with the tidbit that you burned names but not tell us who they are?!