Tuesday, February 12, 2008

family home evening

I met up with the Warnings for our own little family home evening last night. And no family home evening is complete without FOOD!



I was down in Provo to speak to a class of journalism students at the Y. It was nice to be back at the alma mater.

Luckily, Bryce, Katie and Camille were free so we could get together for dinner. We broke the cardinal Cafe Rio rule and took cheesy pictures inside the restaurant. I had to take one of Bryce as he waited for his credit card to go through. I swear, he broke the machine.

2 comments:

Batman Forever said...

How did your speech go? You guys look like you had a good time.

Brandon and Becca said...

I'm so jealous you get to see my siblings and I don't. Not jealous enough to move down there though.